If you are using a NUVIZ app software version that was released in October 2017 (or newer), you will not lose anything. Your routes are synchronized through our back-end server, so that you will have automatic access to them when you are logged in to your NUVIZ app. This means that you can also use several Android/iOS devices (phones/tablets) to plan routes, and all of those routes are automatically accessible when riding with your NUVIZ HUD. For software versions, see www.rideNUVIZ.com/support/softwarereleases.
Articles in this section
- Which voice languages are supported for navigation guidance? / Do you have navigation turn-by-turn voice guidance in my language?
- How do I check my software version?
- Which country maps are supported? / Do you have maps for my country?
- How do I download maps to my phone (for my NUVIZ App)?
- How do I download maps to my NUVIZ?
- What happens to the routes that I have planned with my phone if my phone breaks, or if I change phones? Will I lose my routes?
- The NUVIZ app does not open. What do I do?
- I cannot remember my password for the NUVIZ app. What do I do?
- I accidentally gave an incorrect e-mail address when creating a new NUVIZ account. What do I do?