Yes, you can use some of the features, for example, the automatic photo transfer from your NUVIZ to your phone is active whenever your NUVIZ app is on, and you can also see your photos in Gallery. However, you cannot, for example, plan routes offline with your NUVIZ app unless you have previously downloaded the needed maps to your phone/tablet. Whenever your phone is offline, you see an offline notification on your phone’s display.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if new contact names are not visible in the recent contacts list?
- What do I do if my recent calls list is empty?
- I have paired my Bluetooth headset with my NUVIZ successfully, but it does not seem to work: I cannot hear anything. Why is this?
- If I use my NUVIZ and my rider friends use Bluetooth communication devices (that are not made by NUVIZ), will I be excluded from the conversation?
- Can I use my NUVIZ to have, for example, a 3-party intercom conversation while riding if the other parties have other than NUVIZ Bluetooth communication devices?
- Since NUVIZ supports Bluetooth headsets I wonder whether I can use a standard wired NUVIZ headset for communicating with my passenger if my passenger uses a Bluetooth headset?
- How to switch calls from my NUVIZ headset in my helmet to my phone’s speaker?
- I can’t pair my NUVIZ and NUVIZ Controller, what can I do?
- Can I pair my NUVIZ with both my phone and tablet at the same time?
- I’m trying to pair my new phone with my NUVIZ, but the pairing fails, what do I do?