Look for your NUVIZ device from your phone's Bluetooth menu and pair it again with your phone.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if new contact names are not visible in the recent contacts list?
- What do I do if my recent calls list is empty?
- I have paired my Bluetooth headset with my NUVIZ successfully, but it does not seem to work: I cannot hear anything. Why is this?
- If I use my NUVIZ and my rider friends use Bluetooth communication devices (that are not made by NUVIZ), will I be excluded from the conversation?
- Can I use my NUVIZ to have, for example, a 3-party intercom conversation while riding if the other parties have other than NUVIZ Bluetooth communication devices?
- Since NUVIZ supports Bluetooth headsets I wonder whether I can use a standard wired NUVIZ headset for communicating with my passenger if my passenger uses a Bluetooth headset?
- How to switch calls from my NUVIZ headset in my helmet to my phone’s speaker?
- I can’t pair my NUVIZ and NUVIZ Controller, what can I do?
- Can I pair my NUVIZ with both my phone and tablet at the same time?
- I’m trying to pair my new phone with my NUVIZ, but the pairing fails, what do I do?