If you have your NUVIZ nearby, just switch it off, and your calls are routed to your phone's audio, but if not, you need to tap the Bluetooth icon on the phone screen in the Caller App view. If you close the Bluetooth connection on your phone entirely to route the calls to your phone while your headset is connected to your NUVIZ, and then wish to route the calls again to your NUVIZ, you need to turn the Bluetooth on your phone on and select your NUVIZ from the device list in the settings
Articles in this section
- What do I do if new contact names are not visible in the recent contacts list?
- What do I do if my recent calls list is empty?
- I have paired my Bluetooth headset with my NUVIZ successfully, but it does not seem to work: I cannot hear anything. Why is this?
- If I use my NUVIZ and my rider friends use Bluetooth communication devices (that are not made by NUVIZ), will I be excluded from the conversation?
- Can I use my NUVIZ to have, for example, a 3-party intercom conversation while riding if the other parties have other than NUVIZ Bluetooth communication devices?
- Since NUVIZ supports Bluetooth headsets I wonder whether I can use a standard wired NUVIZ headset for communicating with my passenger if my passenger uses a Bluetooth headset?
- How to switch calls from my NUVIZ headset in my helmet to my phone’s speaker?
- I can’t pair my NUVIZ and NUVIZ Controller, what can I do?
- Can I pair my NUVIZ with both my phone and tablet at the same time?
- I’m trying to pair my new phone with my NUVIZ, but the pairing fails, what do I do?