Yes, NUVIZ can be installed on most modular helmets, however, the wired headset provided does not work with all types of flip-up helmets. A headset designed specifically for modular helmets will be a available for purchase soon. You can also use your existing Bluetooth headset as NUVIZ is compatible with both Hands-Free (HFP) and Advanced Audio Distribution (A2DP) profiles.
Articles in this section
- How is NUVIZ mounted on my helmet?
- How to skip a waypoint during a ride? / Can I skip a waypoint during my ride manually if I don´t ride through it?
- Quick Guide to your NUVIZ
- Will NUVIZ fit on my flip-up (modular) helmet?
- Are you shipping outside of the US and EU?
- What is included in the sales box?
- Does NUVIZ work with my existing Bluetooth intercom?
- Can I purchase an additional mount for my secondary helmet?
- Where can I experience a NUVIZ before making a purchase?
- Which devices are compatible with NUVIZ?