NUVIZ is compatible with wireless Bluetooth headsets supporting both Hands-Free (HFP) and Advanced Audio Distribution (A2DP) profiles. When NUVIZ is connected to a compatible Bluetooth headset, it replaces the standard wired headset that we included in the box. Bluetooth headsets play all the sounds from your NUVIZ while enabling you to continue using the features you are familiar with. For example, helmet-to-helmet intercom (if featured by your Bluetooth headset) can be used simultaneously with NUVIZ.
Articles in this section
- Quick Guide to your NUVIZ
- How is NUVIZ mounted on my helmet?
- Will NUVIZ fit on my flip-up (modular) helmet?
- Are you shipping outside of the US and EU?
- What is included in the sales box?
- Does NUVIZ work with my existing Bluetooth intercom?
- Can I purchase an additional mount for my secondary helmet?
- Where can I experience a NUVIZ before making a purchase?
- Which devices are compatible with NUVIZ?
- Can I develop an application for NUVIZ?