Yes. NUVIZ is a full-fledged GPS navigator: NUVIZ comes with an inbuilt GPS, meaning you won't need your phone during your ride to find your destination.
Articles in this section
- My speaker volume is low, what can I do?
- Which mobile phones does NUVIZ work with?
- How to install my NUVIZ device?
- Where do you ship to?
- Does NUVIZ have GPS?
- Since NUVIZ supports Bluetooth headsets I wonder whether I can use a standard wired NUVIZ headset for communicating with my passenger if my passenger uses a Bluetooth headset (that is not made by NUVIZ, e.g. Sena, Cardo, Midland, or alike)?
- If I use my NUVIZ and my rider friends use Bluetooth communication devices (that are not made by NUVIZ), will I be excluded from the conversation?